Canoe and Kayak Swamp Tours in New Orleans
Canoe and Kayak Swamp Tours
Small Group Canoe & Kayak TourOur Most Popular Tour
- 3 to 3.5 hour guided tour
- We’ll provide all the essentials – tour includes drinking water, local snacks, & waterproof cases to protect phones
- Average group size of just 8 paddlers
- No experience required, laid back tour pace
- Transportation from New Orleans available for just $10 per person
- More Info
Next Special EventJuly 4th Canoe & Kayak Rentals
- No Time Limit
- Special Event Rental
- Fee includes paddles, lifevest, and waterproof cases to protect phones
- Rentals must be returned by 4pm
We are locally owned and locally operated. We get our snacks from local companies, like Abita Springs, and get our supplies from locally owned Massey’s Outfitters.
We have you covered. We provide all paddling equipment, lifevest PLUS waterproof cases for phones, for no additional fee.
We are low-impact and aren’t burning gasoline on the water. We never feed, approach, or handle the wildlife.
Even though the solstice happened the other day, it has felt like summer here for weeks in South Louisiana. While our guides are getting used to the heat, our groups have been getting to know the South Louisiana heat first hand. One thing that makes the heat more...read more
Let’s discuss alligators for a minute. At least once a week we get the“Is it safe to kayak next to alligators?” or “Will the alligators jump into my canoe” question. Usually the question is accompanied by an apology or embarrassment, “Please don’t laugh at...read more
The other day we were on our swamp tour with a group and I had the camera out. We came around a corner and BAM a Great Egret is sitting on the bank. I turn on the camera and started taking pictures. It looked to be stalking something to eat because it was leaning...read more