Twilight Paddle Tours in Mandeville, Louisiana
It’s a vivid experience to paddle into a wetlands in the daylight, lunch at sunset and then paddle out during twilight. Every sense will be strained to absorb as much of the experience as possible. At night, swamps are alive with sounds of its inhabitants!
- Average group size is just 6 paddlers
- 3 hour tour
- Most evenings during the warmer months of the year
- Start and finish time vary with sunset
What You Bring
- Transportation (drive is about 40 mins from New Orleans)
- Bug Spray (just in case)
- Sense of adventure
What We Bring
- Knowledgable Guide
- Canoes/kayaks, paddles, life vest
- Waterproof cases to protect phones
- Drinking water
- Lights for after dark
- A unique experience in a natural Louisiana eco system
- $55 per adult paddler, $40 per child
- A $15 discount per paddler is given for providing your own canoe or kayak.
- Po-boys can also be purchased for an additional fee while making your reservations.
Our meeting time and take-out will vary according to sunset. Generally we launch 1.5 before sunset and return about one hour after sunset. Driving directions to the launch will be emailed once your reservation is complete. Travel time to launch sites is 35-45 minutes from New Orleans. Transportation is not provided to the launch sites. Please do not rely on Uber or Taxis as the fees will be high and the return trip may not be reliable.
What’s the difference between our Moonlight and Twilight Paddles? Moonlight Paddles™ are offered only once a month based off the full moon. The group size of Moonlight Paddles are usually higher, around 30 paddlers, and we do not offer water or snacks on Moonlight Paddles but offer a discounted rate of just $40 per paddler. See our upcoming Moonlight Paddle dates here.