Twilight Paddle Tours in Mandeville, Louisiana
Don’t see availability on the date you need – Contact Us to set a date for you!
It’s a vivid experience to paddle down the bayou near dusk, enjoy a sunset at the lake and then paddle back during the twilight hours. Every sense will be strained to absorb as much of the experience as possible. At night, swamps are alive with sounds of its inhabitants! These Twilight Swamp Tours are similar to our Moonlight Paddles with a smaller group size.
- Average group size is just 6 paddlers
- 3 hour tour
- Most evenings during the warmer months of the year
- Start and finish time vary with sunset
- Kayak or canoes, your choice
What You Bring
- Transportation (drive is about 40 mins from New Orleans)
- Bug Spray (just in case)
- Sense of adventure
What We Bring
- Knowledgeable Guide
- Canoes/kayaks, paddles, life vest
- Waterproof cases to protect phones
- Drinking water
- Lights for after dark
- A unique experience in a natural Louisiana eco system
- $55 per adult paddler, $40 per child
- A $15 discount per paddler is given for providing your own canoe or kayak.
Our meeting time and take-out will vary according to sunset. Generally we launch 1.5 before sunset and return about one hour after sunset. Driving directions to the launch will be emailed once your reservation is complete. Travel time to launch sites is 35-45 minutes from New Orleans. Transportation is not provided to the launch sites. Please do not rely on Uber or Taxis as the fees will be high and the return trip may not be reliable.
What’s the difference between our Moonlight and Twilight Paddles? Moonlight Paddles™ are offered only once a month based off the full moon. The group size of Moonlight Paddles are larger, around 30 paddlers. These Twilight Paddle Tours are kept around a 12 paddler group size. See our upcoming Moonlight Paddle dates here.