Refund and Cancellation Policies
Foul Weather Policy: This trumps the below policies – We monitor the weather constantly. If any tour or outing is cancelled by Canoe & Trail Adventures due to dangerous weather (lightning, high winds, flood warnings, etc.) a 100% store credit or refund will be issued, customers choice.
If rainy but not dangerous weather is in the forecast we will do our best to notify everyone beforehand and reschedule those who would not enjoy being outdoors during some rain.
Single Day Tours: ( Canoe and Kayak Swamp Tours, Twilight & Moonlights Paddle Tours, Private Groups Tours, etc.)
Unless we have contact you about foul weather the following policy applies:
- Make your cancelation request 48 hours prior to the tour meeting time a 100% refund will be given.
- Make your cancelation request 48 to 12 hours of the tour meeting time only a 50% refunded will
- Make your cancelation request within 12 hours of the tour meeting time no refund will be given.
- No call/no shows by the departure time of the tour will not be given
Confirm your cancellation with us:
- Two weeks before the trip a 100% refund will be given.
- Two weeks to one week from the trip date only a 50% refunded will
- Within one week from the trip date no refund will be given.
- No call/no shows by the departure time of the paddle will not be
given a refund.
Canoe and Trail Adventures reserves the right to change tour and outing locations if water level or weather restrict the original plans. This rarely happens and all participants will be notified if a change may be possible. 100% will be given to anyone who can not make the outing due to the change in location.