"Full Flavor" Canoe & Kayak Tour3 hours visiting a swamp, marsh, bayou, & the Louisiana estuary system all within a single tour.
- • New Orleans style laid back tour pace, no rush tour. Take the time to stop and enjoy the wildlife.
- • Average tour size is just 8 paddlers
- • Drinking water, locally made snack, and waterproof cases for phones all included in the tour price
- • 3 hours on the water, plan on 3.5 hours total tour time from arrival to departure not including the transit time.
- • Choice of canoes or kayaks
- • No experience required for kayaks, some experience recommended for canoes
- More Info…
- Canoe & Kayak Tour with transportation
"Taste of the Bayou" Kayak TourThis tour is perfect for those with limited time but still looking for a little adventure.
- • Travel off the beaten path to dip into an extensive cypress swamp.
- • Average tour size is 6 paddlers
- • Drinking water and waterproof cases are included in the tour fee.
- • 2 hours on the water, plan on 2.5 hours total tour time from arrival to departure
- • Kayaks only
- • No paddling experience required
- • No transportation available for this tour
- More Info…
- Taste of the Bayou (2 Hour Kayak Tour)
Custom ToursGreat For Private Parties, Reunions, Team Building, Corporate Retreats
- • We have the most experienced outdoor guides in Louisiana and they like to stay busy.
- • Our custom tours are an excellent way to maximize your outdoor experience.
- • We can cater the start time, location, and route to each groups individual needs. We offer Canoe and Kayak Eco Swamp Tours, Birding Tours, Twilight Paddle Tours, River Paddles, Nature hikes and more.